Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Crazy Cat Lady


I like Blogs because you can preserve fun family memories or simply highlight random things that make you laugh. Saw this sign near the fountain at the Lake Michigan Beach at St. Joseph. I personalized the name to cover her number but I LOVED the fact we were supplied with options for names the kitty might respond to.  Absolutely ignores you if you say "kitty kitty" or "Fluffy" but whip out NANA or LITTLE GIRL and you've got puddy-tat snapping to attention.

Why oh why couldn't I have been around when these folks were roaming the streets yelling for this cat? I'm sure passers-by were concerned that someone busted out of a nursing home or else they were witnessing an Amber Alert.  No grandma's, no little kids, just a creepy black cat.

Side-note I hope Nana (A.K.A Little Girl) made it home safely! Probably a run-away cuz she thought the names were stupid.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

OMG Shelby that is hilarious! Nana? Little Girl? HAHAHA!!!

Heidi Lee said...

You make me laugh Shelby..that is awesome!