
I NEVER go to movies anymore. Too expensive, too hard to do when you have little kids and usually too disappointing. Don't you hate it when you're anxiously awaiting a new movie and you just KNOW this is one you'll add to your personal "classics" list? Only to have your hopes crushed by it being over the top obvious humor or too dirty or they ruined all the good lines by playing them over and over on the TV previews. I have pinned my newest cinematic hopes on "Baby Mama". PLEASE let it be funny! PLEASE let it be funny! I made my sister PROMISE to go with me because we have died laughing over the preview "sorry I farted in your purse" line. We're going tomorrow night- opening night. The last movie I saw in the theatre was Alvin & The Chipmunks. Not bad, and maybe I downloaded a few of Alvin's tunes onto my ipod but it was FOR THE KIDS!
PLEASE BE FUNNY "Baby Mama"!!! I'm the only one who even reads my blog so this is more of a note to self or a diary to reflect on hopes and dreams and see if they come true. So this one's shallow. Maybe next week I'll tackle world peace. For now it's "Baby Mama"....
1 comment:
I read your blog! :)
Post a Comment